Jessica Simpson defended Gabourey Sidibe against the comments Howard Stern made earlier this week: “It’s unfortunate because she walked the red carpet at the Oscars and she owned it. She was beautiful. There was no denying that she did not think she was the most beautiful person on that red carpet. She was just owning that moment for herself. She had such confidence and I absolutely 100 percent think she could get anything in the world that she wants.” [E! Online]
Recommended by Crushable:
- Woman Accused Of Pushing Her Husband Off Cliff Just Days After The Wedding
- Justin Bieber TALKS About All The Mistakes He's Made
- How We Celebrated Christmas In The 90s - Did You Do These Things Too?
- See Lady Gaga Nude In Candy Magazine
- These Are The WEIRDEST Christmas Traditions From Around The World
What We're Reading: