An end of the weekend news round-up including Jason and Molly’s wet wedding, Snooki witnessing an NYC roof collapse and sad news about Marie Osmond‘s teenage son’s suicide.
- Indecisive Jason Mesnick is a bachelor no more, as he wed Molly Malaney in the rain on the beach near L.A. yesterday. (E!)
- Jersey Shore cast members Snooki and Vinny and Chris Noth were among those at a Purim party when a roof collapsed at the Sony Building in New York last night. 10 people received minor injuries but Snooks, thank God, is okay. (New York Post)
- Marie Osmond‘s 18-year-old son Michael committed suicide on Friday as he jumped from his apartment building in downtown L.A. An autopsy is scheduled for today. (TMZ)
- Brittany Murphy‘s mom Sharon and husband Simon Monjack are upset about an allegedly false report regarding missing hydrocodone pills that Brittany was accused of taking prior to her death. They are threatening to sue. (Radar)
- While Snooki and Vinny partied in NYC, JWOWW celebrated her birthday in Vegas. (Huffington Post)
- And Lindsay Lohan shirked party hosting duties in Las Vegas to party with Roberto Cavalli in Milan. Tough choice. (Perez Hilton)