A weekend news round-up including Britney’s new hair color, the Chile earthquake and a Tiger Woods-inspired iPhone app.
- After a visit to the hair salon yesterday, Britney Spears is a blonde again (Radar)
- Consider 2010 the year of the natural disaster; a 8.8 earthquake hit Chile early this morning, with a tsunami expected to hit Hawaii later today. Here are ways to help relief efforts. (Huffington Post)
- A source says actor Andrew Koenig hanged himself. His body was found Thursday in Vancouver. (E!)
- Gary Coleman suffered a seizure on Friday morning while on the set of The Insider. (TMZ)
- Jim Carrey is a grandpa. (Popeater)
- Glee‘s Jessalyn Gilsig‘s dream guest star for the show: Bette Midler. (People)
- Tiger Woods‘ infidelities were documented through text messages, and now his behavior has inspired an iPhone app. (New York Post)