We take Halloween pretty seriously around our house…well, as seriously as you can take a holiday that encourages you to get free candy from strangers, right? If you’re thinking about dressing up as your favorite Harry Potter character this halloween, here are a few ideas for you:
- Harry Potter Costume Kit: includes hooded robe,clasp,wand,and glasses.
- Harry Potter Hogwarts Knit Scarf: Gryffindor colors, naturally!
- Harry Potter Broom: Almost looks like it could really fly.
- Harry Potter Hedwig Prop: Just pop this little guy on your shoulder and you’re good to go.
- Harry Potter Cake Party Supplies: Includes Harry Potter, Luggage Cart, and Train Station Background Backdrop.
- Death Eater Mask: Scary!
- Harry Potter Robe: Looks like the real thing.
- Harry Potter Lantern: Great for safety while trick-or-treating or as a nightlight!
- Harry Potter Glasses: Round, thin framed glasses, with clear plastic lenses.
- Quidditch Costume: Includes a deluxe Harry Potter Quidditch ankle length robe is crimson with attached hood, yellow side stripes, front laces for closure and a Gryffindor crest.
Any of these strike your fancy? If you’re dressing up for Halloween, what are you going to be?