- Real Housewives of New Jersey cast member Danielle Staub’s 16 year old daughter, Christine Staub‘s modeling career is moving along smoothly. She booked the cover of The Daily, New York Fashion Week’s official publication. [People Style Watch]
- SFist thinks Apple CEO Steve Jobs is the Rachel Zoe of Silicon Valley. I’d like Steve to give Rachel some business tips.
- Padma Lakshmi did not gamble while filming Top Chef’s sixth season in Las Vegas; she was too busy working “17 hours a day.” She also didn’t go to any buffets since her job basically consisted of going to a buffet every day in the form of challenges. She’s still trying to lose those last 2 pounds she gained. [Fancast]
- Andy Cohen insists the Bravo network doesn’t pander to gay dudes, but to an “enthusiastic, sophisticated, entertainment-based, aspirational view of their own lives…” I think we’re all of these things and I think we also clearly love to watch grown women fight. [Gawker]
- Gretchen Rossi is a busy girl lately. She was at the women’s empowerment expo a few weeks ago previewing her make-up line Gretchen Rossi Beaute (pronounced Beau-TAY) and covering the 5 Continents Congress in Nice, France trying out different non-surgical procedures to aid her in her quest for “ever-lasting beauty.” Mostly, she’s been tweeting a few times a day. [Twitter]
Recommended by Crushable:
What We're Reading: