- Top Chef season 5 stars Jaime Lauren, Leah Cohen, Jeff McInnis and winner Hosea Rosenberg were in New Orleans judging a contest to pick a new drink for the legendary Hotel Montleone’s Carousel Bar. The winner was the “Monteleone Cocktail,” a combination of rye whiskey, elderflower liquer, ginger liquer, orange bitters and ginger ale. [My Big Easy Life]
- You can find out more than you’ve ever wanted to know about Kelly Bensimon in this video interview on Obsessed TV. She talks about the Bethenny fight around the 20 minute mark. My favorite is her story about talking herself into Columbia.
- Only two episodes in and already a New Jersey housewife is promoting her jewelry line. It’s Teresa Guidice and she’s selling hair clips in her “bow-tique,” American Apparel t-shirts that say “happy wife, happy life” and $170.00 charm bracelets.
- Curious who one of the new Real Housewives of Orange County could have been? One of the potentials was Orange County writer Greer Wylder, who turned the offer down.
- Miami Social, one of the new shows Bravo announced at the upfronts a few weeks ago is supposedly debuting July 7, according to the chatty mouths of its stars, a bunch of rich “socialites” in Miami. This looks like it’s going to be a doozy — one of the major plot points involves the Kardashians. [Miami New Times]