Bea Arthur, the sharp tongued comedian who had a LONG career in show biz, died this weekend at the ripe old age of 86. She was best known for her role as Dorothy Zbornak in mah favorite reason to watch Lifetime “The Golden Girls”, which I’m hopefully getting a box set of for my birthday. Don’t judge, you know you want one too. Anyway, here’s a great clip of Bea doing her Dorothy thing:
Recommended by Crushable:
- Justin Bieber TALKS About All The Mistakes He's Made
- How We Celebrated Christmas In The 90s - Did You Do These Things Too?
- Woman Accused Of Pushing Her Husband Off Cliff Just Days After The Wedding
- These Are The WEIRDEST Christmas Traditions From Around The World
- See Lady Gaga Nude In Candy Magazine
What We're Reading: