Amy Winehouse has checked herself into rehab following a suspected drugs overdose.
The troubled singer was treated in hospital after collapsing on Wednesday.
She is seeking help at The Priory in Roehampton after her shocking drink and drugs lifestyle finally took its toll.
Apparently her “exhaustion” a couple of days back was actually a bad drug cocktail. She’s wise to seek help, because if she doesn’t stop acting like this, she’ll be dead within a year. Not to be morbid or anything. Happy thoughts! Happy thoughts!