The 21-year-old grandson of Queen Elizabeth II joined the march by 2,000 soldiers, including former and current members of his Blues and Royals regiment, in London’s Hyde Park.
By tradition, the marchers wear a suit and bowler, reflecting the “proper order of dress” for off-duty soldiers before World War I, when the march was instituted. Via
Recommended by Crushable:
- See Lady Gaga Nude In Candy Magazine
- How We Celebrated Christmas In The 90s - Did You Do These Things Too?
- These Are The WEIRDEST Christmas Traditions From Around The World
- Justin Bieber TALKS About All The Mistakes He's Made
- Woman Accused Of Pushing Her Husband Off Cliff Just Days After The Wedding
What We're Reading: